More than 1,200 agencies in 40 states nationwide use Spillman software.
Company reports 30 successful system implementations and 53 customer transitions to cloud-based solutions.
This facility wasn’t a question of want, it was a question of need.
Quick thinking from the CAD Core team allowed authorities to track and locate the missing apparatus.
Morgan County, Ala. received its first production alarm call directly into ONESolution CAD on Friday, August 8.
Having made an impact in the fire/EMS service in Prince George’s County (Md.), and now utilizing his skills and knowledge to enhance public safety in Lee County (Fla.), Shrader seems to have the best of both worlds.
National Institute of Standards and Technology Seeks Input Following APCO Workshop on App Security Requirements
Members of the public are now invited to comment on the draft summary of NISTIR 8018, which describes the workshop and captures input received from workshop attendees.
- OPINION: Arrest of Woman Seems Like a Bad Call to a Florida Reporter June 14, 2012
- Dispatching: A Profession or a Job? October 27, 2010
- FCC Says PSAPs Must Be Able to Receive 9-1-1 Texts November 23, 2010
- So You Want to be a Dispatcher … March 21, 2013
- Naples City Council Bristle at Cost of New Radios; Suggest Officers Share June 29, 2011
- 41 Agencies Purchase Spillman, 72 Expand Systems Q2 August 19, 2014
- TriTech Deploys Record Number of System Implementations August 13, 2014
- Pinellas County (Fla.) Sheriff’s Office Unveils New Public Safety, Office Complex August 13, 2014
- City of Richmond (Va.) Uses Technology to Locate Stolen Fire Truck August 13, 2014
- Sungard Implements Automated Secure Alarm Protocol August 12, 2014
- Eva: Wonderful article about a wonderful, caring and co...
- Darrell Pratt: Regarding this story, it was not in Texas. This is...
- Karen Morris: Julie Thomas was a person you could meet once and ...
- ISABEL: I'm so proud of you Pat and it's about time that y...
- Bob Roberts: Cool!!!!!!...